The user view of all accounted associated piggies
The My Dashboard view is only available when an Ethereum wallet is connected:
When connected, the dashboard will display all piggies associated with the connected account. Piggies are displayed in two sections, Put Contracts and Call Contracts. Any piggy that the connected account is associated with, either as a holder or owner, will be displayed in the Put or Call section, based on the direction of the piggy.
For example, the Put section shows all piggies that follow a put contract:
The section shows the put piggies, with the above paged to five piggies per page. Each row lists the following fields:
- Piggy ID
- Current Spot Price
- Time to expiration
- Strike Price
- Collateral Type
- Amount of Collateral Available
- Actions Available
- Token Lifecycle
ID: The Piggy ID is the unique identifier associated with a piggy. Each ID is unique to only one piggy.
Underlying: The asset that the piggy targets.
Spot Price: The current price of the underlying.
Time Left: The time till maturity.
Strike: The target price in which the piggy begins to pay out.
Collateral: The type of collateral that will be paid out from the piggy.
Amount: The total available collateral in the piggy, including the multiplier (or lot size)
Moneyness: The relative value calculated for the piggy.
Actions: Current available actions that can be executed on the piggy, which include:
- Sell - put the piggy up for auction again
- Update Request - if an RFP, change the parameters
- Tender - destroy the piggy and recoup the collateral
- Finalize - if the piggy is under bid auction, finalize the auction bid to complete the purchase
- Clear - request a settlement price from an oracle
- Settle - once an oracle price is received, execute the payout
Token Lifecycle: the current stage in the lifecycle of the piggy